WHAT IS WHAO ?
WHAO is a non-profit, non-governmental organisation. It is incorporated as a foundation
under the law of The Netherlands since the 21st of November 2008.
WHAO´s purposes are
- To create an worldwide network to promote homeopathy
- To co-ordinate an annual World Homeopathy Awareness Week
- To provide the infra-structure of WHAW to facilitate participation
- To share ideas and resources
- To provide promotional materials on homeopathy
- To facilitate public awareness avenues for participants
- To collect reliable research to back up our science pertinent to WHAW themes
- To support homeopathic organisations around the world
How WHAO started
World Homeopathy Awareness Organisation first took place in 2005 initiated by Dr. Gabrielle Traub, San Diego/ California.
While a national Homeopathy Awareness Week has already been taking place for a few years in some countries this was the first time that co-ordinated activities started all around the word.
VOLUNTEER AT WHAO- HOW TO GET INVOLVED
The WHAO consists of many volunteers who promote WHAW throughout the year. We welcome more of you who are willing to do administrative tasks, those with internet and web experience, those with PR and marketing skills and more!
If you have an idea to spread homeopathy awareness, please let us know!
We look forward to hearing from you!!
Please contact the Board
Asim Shaikh (Chair)
Deepak Sharma (V. Chair)
Hester Penneweert (General secretary)